IQVIA is pleased to announce several upgrades to OneKey Live Access, our newest web portal to look up healthcare professional and healthcare organization information. OneKey Live Access is available as a component to any Next Generation OneKey Ecosystem solution.
We listened to customer feedback and the following enhancements will be available in OneKey Live Access beginning January 7, 2020.
· OneKeyPedia – Allows clients to seamlessly search the OneKey Live Access data dictionary online
· Exporting Search Results – Provides clients with the ability to export search results within their populations
· Sanctions – OneKey Live Access now contains individual sanctions for United States healthcare professionals
· DEA Cross Reference Information – OneKey Live Access now displays DEA source information for healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations
· Workplace Search Improvement – Workplace location, type, and specialty filtering is now in place, simplifying the search process for workplaces
· Summary of Downloads – Report has been improved to provide the name of the person preforming the download and basic information identifying what was downloaded
· OneKey Catalog – OneKey Live Access now contains a catalog of all OneKey Products available globally
If you have any questions about this product update, please contact your OneKey representative at firstname.lastname@example.org