Best Affiliation Identification
Physician and organization affiliations can be complex. There are many layers to the relationships between a physician and where they primarily see patients; where they perform hours at an alternate site; where they refer or send patients to manage their care journey; where they have influence over patient care decisions; and what role they perform at an institution. Determining the best affiliation between the professional and the organization can be impossible without the right data and analysis.
The next generation OneKey accurately manages and verifies five million professional-to-healthcare organization affiliations, compromised of over three million unique healthcare professionals providing care and over 600,000 key contact titles at healthcare organizations.
OneKey offers its Best Affiliation attribute to you, building on our superior and patented address intelligence algorithms and providing the ability to uniquely isolate the best healthcare location where a provider practices. Using OneKey Best Affiliation, you operate more efficiently and generate a higher ROI on your important commercial activities.
OneKey Gives You Intelligent Advantage!
Use OneKey Best Affiliation to:
- Launch and evaluate account-based targeting, segmentation and sales models
- Improve your ability to target with enhanced organizational attributes such as IDN ownership, Class of Trade, GPO utilization, and the many more attributes available
- Drive better performance of your most important business initiatives, such as sales representative planning and engagement; physician targeting and segmentation; market research studies; and much more
- Enhance your healthcare professional profile data
- Reduce your data management processing and cleansing expenses
Find out more about our database match, append, cleanse, and other data services, as well as OneKey Healthcare Professionals Data, OneKey Healthcare Institution Data, OneKey Intelligent Data, and many other incredible capabilities. Contact us today.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 9.7s million healthcare professionals, 2.4 million email addresses, and 709,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, payer data, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.