Extend Your Compliance Data and Benefit
OneKey’s enhanced coverage of federal and state licensure information for healthcare professionals, providers and federally defined covered recipients, will help you better satisfy regulatory requirements in areas such as Open Payment compliance; PDMA compliance including Sample Eligibility Flags and establish Grace Periods; Pharmacy Drug fulfillment; Aggregate Spend compliance; and state license verification.
OneKey’s Better Compliance and Transparency Coverage
Use OneKey compliance data to:
- Achieve greater DEA coverage
- Increase access to Controlled Substance Registration certification
- Improve State License Number coverage
- Gain access to the CMS identifier – NPI ID, including taxonomy and other required fields
- Check federal and state sanction data
- Fulfill Medical Education Number requirements
Find out more about our database match, append, cleanse, and other data services, OneKey Healthcare Professionals Data, OneKey Healthcare Institution Data, OneKey Intelligent Data, and many other incredible capabilities. Contact us today.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 10.7 million healthcare professionals, 3.2 million email addresses, and 696,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.